Monday, 20 March 2017

Day 1

So a long time ago, I thought I'd start a blog, then i got busy in RL and forgot all about it. I came back into SL this week and found that there have been a lot of changes in the last 12 months. SL is now awash with mesh bodies and skin appliers. Off course I then had to visit the Skin Fair to get caught up on what skin designers were still around in SL and to see what was on offer. After updating my av with a new mesh body and head, I zipped around SL looking for new skin, hair and clothes. Here is what my travels came up with.





~body~
mesh body ~ maitreya ~ lara,
mesh head ~ lelutka ~ ever,
eyes ~ fashism ~ sunrise ~ no longer available,
hair ~ wasabi pills ~ viola ~ Fifty Linden Fridays,
lipstick ~ avenge ~ passion lipstick ~ Skin Fair gift,

~worn~
kamisk ~ {FAFA} Adisa dress ~ group gift FREE,
flip-flops ~ {Livalle} ~ flup flops ~ Fifty Linden Fridays item,
necklace ~ maxi gossamer ~ dream feather ~ Fifty Linden Friday,
piercing ~ cute poison ~ legion,

Happy shopping!

Trini

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 3 - Late Autumnal Vibes

So it's currently late autumn/ early winter here in the UK, where some days are just mild enough to not warrant an outer layer, but then...